G62 using LoRaWAN IOT
Rugged, compact, IP67 GPS tracking device for LoRaWAN™ networks
The G62 is a rugged, compact and waterproof GPS tracking device.
- IP67 Rated Rugged Housing
- High Sensitivity GPS with LNA
- 3D Accelerometer
- Internal backup battery
- 1 x Ignition Input
- 2 x Digital Inputs
- 1 x Analogue Input
- Digital Output
The electronics, backup battery and antennas are all located within the tough nylon-glass housing, offering the ability to track any asset in the most demanding conditions using public or private LoRaWAN networks.
G62 using LoRaWAN™ Technology Rugged, compact, IP67 GPS tracking device for LoRaWAN™ network.
- Rugged IP67 Rated Housing
- Nylon Glass Composite housing protects against the elements. This allows the G62 to be installed internally or externally on any asset in the most demanding conditions.
- Operating temperature-20°C to +60°C
- Dimensions (mm)L 126 x W 80 x H 25mm
- All 868MHz & 915MHz LoRaWAN regions supported
- GPS and RF AntennaInternal antennas tuned by RF laboratories to ensure optimal performance
- ConfigurationSetup by USB Cable and over-the-air (OTA) via downlink messages
- GPS Module
- U-Blox EVA GPS, High sensitivity assisted GPS receiver, 72 channel (-167dBm tracking)
- GNSSGPS, BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, QZSS
- Antenna with LNAOur GPS design is boosted by a low-noise amplifier (LNA) allowing operation in "urban canyons“ and in the most demanding conditions.
- 8-45V DC (Max)
- 3D AccelerometerUsed for intelligent power management. Future firmware versions planned for excessive G-force notification
- Adaptive TrackingAdaptive-Tracking technology enables the G62 to intelligently scale the update rate based on ignition status / device movement
Inputs and Outputs
- 3 x 45V Digital Inputs
- 1 x Analogue Input (0V – 25V)
- 1 x Switched Ground Digital Output
Internal Backup Battery
- 200mAh Li-Po battery pack allows for notifications
- if external power is removed and ‘backup’ tracking
- Run Hours & OdometerThe G62 LoRaWAN keeps an electronic run hour and odometer based on the ignition line - useful for keeping track of utilization and maintenance.